Choleslo – Natural Supplement For Lowering Cholesterol Naturally
For those who have not heard of Choleslo, it is a natural supplement containing organic herbs, vitamins, minerals and amino acids, for lowering cholesterol naturally. Choleslo ingredients have been scientifically researched and clinically tested. They are found to be useful not only in supporting healthy cholesterol levels but also promoting better lipid levels.
This natural cholesterol lowering supplement has been formulated by a doctor – Dr Sam Robbins, to give the body essential nutrients to help it “heal” itself from within. The ingredients in Choleslo work hand in hand to promote healthy cholesterol levels naturally.
There has been no known reported side effects of this cholesterol supplement compared to statin drugs. It has also been shown that it is safe even for daily usage.
Generally, Choleslo dosage is 2 pills taken twice daily with a glass of water (with or without food).
Choleslo – How It Works
Instead of just focusing on lowering cholesterol like most other drugs and supplements, Choleslo is probably the only product on the market manufactured to help promote healthy lipid levels using multiple ways to optimize maximum heart health.
Benefits you get with this cholesterol lowering supplement are listed below:
- Provide Healthy Range for Cholesterol Levels (neither too high nor too low)
- Balanced HDL/LDL Ratios (ratio is more important than total cholesterol)
- Reduce Fatty Triglycerides (too much is harmful for arterial build-up)
- Improve Homocysteine Levels (40% better indicator of potential heart disease)
- Cleansing And Strengthening of the liver (80% of cholesterol is made in the liver)
Dr Sam Robbins originally formulated this product for his parents with all the above benefits in one simple and convenient pill. That’s why some people acknowledged this cholesterol supplement as an “all-in-one” solution while others called it a “vitamin for your heart”.
Choleslo is touted as a complete solution to heart health namely because it is like 5 different products combined into one. Each group of ingredients has its own solution to a problem as illustrated below:
Group 1: To optimize the lipid system (Cholesterol, HDL/LDL & Triglycerides)
Red Yeast Rice (5.0% Extract, Citrinin removed)
Artichoke Leaf Extract (15% Chlorogenic Acid, 5% Cynarin)
Phytosterols Complex (40% extract from non-GMO pine tree extract)
Garlic (Extract 5% alliin)
Guggulsterones (10% Pure Extract; E and Z)
Policosanal (from Sugar Cane – Saccharum species)
Group 2: To cleanse the liver
Milk Thistle (80% Extract)
NAC (N-Acetyl L-Cysteine)
Group 3: To regulate insulin and blood sugar
R+ Alpha Lipoic Acid (r+ ALA)
Group 4: To reduce inflammation
Turmeric (95% curcuminoids Extract)
Mixed Tocotrienols (90% Delta &10% Gamma Tocotrienols)
Group 5: To reduce homocysteine
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Folate (as 5-Methyl-tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
HFL Choleslo Better Than Other Products
If you wonder why this is the case, check out the reasons below:
- It is a complete “all-in-one” formula made for improving heart health because its ingredients help improve the primary indicators of heart disease like cholesterol, HDL/LDL ratio, triglycerides, homocysteine levels, inflammatory factors and the liver.
- It has an all natural formula containing scientifically proven organic herbs, vitamins, minerals and amino acids, inside a vegetarian pill
- It is a drug-free option that is convenient, works quickly and easy to take
- It is safer than drugs as it is not habit forming and there are no reported side effects
- See real life proof with hundreds of customer reviews accompanied by before and after blood tests to show it really works
- HFL Choleslo has a proven track record for over 16 years with 49 Million Pills Sold
- Assured Quality and Purity – manufactured in USA in an FDA compliant facility that is NSF & GMP certified
- Doctor formulated, medically endorsed using scientifically researched and tested ingredients
- No additives, fillers, artificial colors or ingredients. Non-GMO, gluten-free, sugar-free and vegetarian
- One-year satisfaction guarantee with a “no results”, refund + $100 cash back (conditions apply)
Where To Buy Choleslo
As it is not available in stores, there is no additional “retail” markup.
Buy Choleslo directly from its US manufacturer, HFL Solutions, so you can get a larger discount off its price. In this way, more people can improve their heart’s health at a more affordable price. Take advantage of their SPECIAL OFFER below to save even more!
Each bottle of Choleslo contains 80 capsules and should normally last a month on average. When using it for the first time, start your first week (7 days) by taking 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening, each time preferably with 8 oz. (1 cup) of water, before a meal.
On your second week, you should increase the dosage to 2 capsules, twice daily. At the “normal” 4 capsules daily dosage, you can use it on weekdays, Monday through Friday : 2 capsules, 2 times daily with weekends (Saturday/Sunday) off. At this rate, your bottle of Choleslo should last you for about a month.
For best results, you should use Choleslo continuously for a minimum of 4-6 weeks. Your body needs time to naturally normalize and optimize your lipid levels before you do your next blood test.
CAUTION: When taking your blood test for cholesterol levels, ensure that you are still using Choleslo at the time of the blood test. Do not go “off” it and then take your blood test as the results will not be accurate.
In the case of those who have a naturally high or “above average” cholesterol level, you may have to use a higher dosage of Choleslo to achieve the results you are looking for. This is similar to those who need a higher milligram strength for their statin drugs because of their higher cholesterol level.
If after using Choleslo for 2-3 months, you are not pleased with your cholesterol test results and/or you need to improve your cholesterol levels even further, then you should consider using the following “advanced” dosage cycle of Choleslo.
Monday through Friday (weekdays): 2 capsules, 3 times daily.
Saturday/Sunday (weekends): Off
This translates to your using 6 capsules daily on weekdays. The dosages should be split up throughout the day, and taken preferably with food and 8 oz. of water. At this rate your bottle of Choleslo will last you about 3 weeks.
Once you have achieved your goal with improved lipid levels, you may consider returning to a lower dosage of 4 capsules daily.
If you have a family history of high cholesterol, heart attacks, strokes or clogged arteries, you may want to start using Choleslo, 1 capsule, twice daily with a glass of water, right before a meal in the morning or afternoon. The right Choleslo dosage will serve as a multi-vitamin to help potentially avoid future problems and help maintain the health and strength of your heart, arteries and general sense of well being.