What is Choleslo?
For anyone who hasn’t heard of Choleslo, it is an all natural product made from scientifically tested ingredients comprising organic herbs, vitamins and amino acids. Created by Dr Sam Robbins together with help from Dr Spring Chen, a cardiologist and Chinese herbalist, this natural health supplement is the answer to complete heart health and not just only to lower cholesterol.
According to Dr Robbins, high cholesterol is not your fault but a result of your genetics, more specifically the change in your hormones due to aging. Teenagers eat junk food all the time, yet they rarely have cholesterol problems.
Choleslo contains specific nutrients that an “aging” body needs in order to help it heal from within. Unlike drugs which work against the body, this natural product works with the body to help :
- create healthy cholesterol levels
- lower triglycerides
- improve HDL/LDL ratios
- reduce homocysteine levels
- cleanse and repair your liver
While most other products concentrate on lowering cholesterol as its primary solution, Choleslo naturally help fix and improve your lipid problems using multiple proven methods.
It is convenient to use, one or two capsules twice a day with water, taken with or without food. It works fast – in only 30 days as guaranteed by Dr Sam Robbins.
Choleslo is touted as a complete solution to heart health namely because it is like 5 different products combined into one. Each group of ingredients has its own solution to a problem as illustrated below:
How Does Choleslo Work?
Basically, it works by fixing the root causes of cholesterol and heart problem. High cholesterol is largely caused by hormones and genetics although your diet and lifestyle can also be contributory factors. It improves your lipid problems by firstly creating healthy cholesterol levels. The second step is to lower triglycerides from the blood. Do you know that 56% of high cholesterol cases are caused by high triglycerides? Thirdly, Choleslo optimizes the HDL/LDL ratios by raising the good HDL and lowering LDL simultaneously. The fourth step is it effectively reduces the homocysteine levels. Finally it cleanses and repairs the liver where 82% of cholesterol problems first started.
Why is Choleslo better than other products?
- It is a complete formula for heart health because its ingredients help improve the primary indicators of heart disease such as cholesterol, HDL/LDL ratio, triglycerides, homocysteine levels, inflammatory factors and the liver.
- Real life proof with hundreds of customer reviews accompanied by before and after blood tests for proof that it really works.
- It is all natural and its formulation consists of scientifically proven ingredients from organic herbs, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Convenient, works quickly and easy to take.
- Safer than drugs because you won’t get addicted and there are no reported negative side effects.
- Has a proven track record of over 12 years for safety and effectiveness for daily and long term use. That’s why it is doctor endorsed and formulated.
- Quality and purity – manufactured and packaged in the US by an FDA compliant manufacturing facility.
- Its natural ingredients are good for your health because it works with your body to help heal and fix itself.
- Offers life-time satisfaction guarantee. In addition, if Choleslo does not improve your total cholesterol levels by at least 30 points in 30 days, you will get a refund plus $100 cash back. That’s Dr Sam Robbins words!
Click here to read about side effects of statins.
If you want to lower your cholesterol naturally with Dr Sam Robbins’ guarantee, please click the button below to order directly from the manufacturer:
All orders are processed directly by the manufacturer and any queries on orders are to be forwarded to their support desk and not to this website.
The information provided on choleslo.info website is not meant as a substitute for professional medical advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease without the supervision of a doctor or qualified healthcare provider. You are strongly advised to consult a healthcare practitioner for this purpose in addition to any independent research.
Some of the links on this web page are affiliate links and if you purchase any of the products through these links, we may receive an affiliate commission.